At United Healthcare, Quality is a commitment.
Our strategy is focused on managing risks and embracing opportunities. We have taken the necessary steps to be fully compliant with the regulatory framework of human health products. Besides the compliance with the Good Distribution Practices (GDP) for pharmaceutical products, our Quality Management System is also ISO 9001:2015 certified (TÜV).
- Delivering value to shareholders and stakeholders;
- Building strategic alliances to spread the company’s presence;
- Select and train the company’s Human Resources enhancing their personal and professional development to assure quality services and competitiveness;
- Adopt the best available practices;
- Engaging with customer’s needs reassuring their satisfaction through differentiation and innovation;
- Keeping the Quality Management System in place, controlled and improve it accordingly with the Law and Stakeholder’s requests.